OPPO 1008 ANKLE STABILISER with DOUBLE STAYS Strap Brace Sprain Relief Support (Extra large) by SDA CARE
OPPO 1008 ANKLE STABILISER with DOUBLE STAYS Strap Brace Sprain Relief Support (Extra large) by SDA CARE by OPPO Supports at Tice Info. MPN: 7939946. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Description * The ankle joint consists of the tibiofibular, talocrural and subtalar joints. * The tibiofibular joint is connected by the
* The ankle joint consists of the tibiofibular, talocrural and subtalar joints.
* The tibiofibular joint is connected by the anterior tibiofibular, posterior tibiofibular, inferior transverse ligament and interosseous membrane.
* The talocrural joint located between the talus, the medial malleolus of the distal tibia, and lateral malleolus of the distal fibula.
* The subtalar joint is an articulation between the talus and calcaneus. The medial ligament complex consisting of the tibionavicular, tibiocalcanean, posterior tibiotalar and anterior tibiotalar ligaments is very strong.
* The lateral side has several separated ligaments, including the anterior talofibular, calcaneofibular, posterior talofibular ligament.
* The key muscles surrounding the ankle are peroneal muscles (longus and brevis), triceps surae, and anterior / posterior tibialis.
* Open heel design allows for comfortable fit and applies less pressure on the sensitive Achilles tendon area.
* Detachable strap may be removed when additional compression is not needed.
* Flexible spiral springs act like tendons to reinforce the ankle
* Provides comfortable compression for weak or over-stressed ankles.
* Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
* Mild ankle sprain
* Ankle instability
Measure circumference just above ankle bone.
Small ------------- 15.6-20.6cm Medium ------------- 20.6-25.7cm Large ------------- 25.7-30.8cm Extra Large ------------- 30.8-35.9cm