Medline MSC9845EPH Opticell AG+ Gelling Fiber With Silver, 4X5
Medline MSC9845EPH Opticell AG+ Gelling Fiber With Silver, 4X5 by Medline at Tice Info. MPN: MSC9845EPH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Opticell Ag+ wound dressing uses a unique gelling ChytoformTMtechnology that allows the absorbent fibers of the dressing to transform into a clear
- The unique gelling action helps manage drainage and remove dead, damaged and infected tissue from the wound, trapping it for later removal at the dressing change.
- ChytoformTMtechnology wicks fluid only vertically, not laterally, helping to prevent maceration.
- Opticell Ag+ has a conformable and thin profile that provides optimal contact with the wound.
- Although Opticell is designed specifically for moderate to heavily draining wounds, it can also be pre-moistened for effective use on dry or lightly draining wounds.
- Opticell Ag+ delivers broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy. The dressings contain 0.75% ionic silver by weight. When the dressing encounters a wound environment, silver ions are activated to manage bioburden. The silver inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi, yet is completely harmless to skin cells (noncytotoxic).1
- Indications: Partial- and full-thickness wounds; 1st- and 2nd-degree burns; Diabetic foot ulcers; Venous stasis ulcers; Arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology; Pressure ulcers; Surgical wounds; Donor sites
1. In-vitro antibacterial data on file.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|