Efanr Tourniquet First Aid Kit For Outdoors, Hemorrhage Control Medical Supplies Tactical Military Emergency Lightweight Tourniquet
Efanr Tourniquet First Aid Kit For Outdoors, Hemorrhage Control Medical Supplies Tactical Military Emergency Lightweight Tourniquet by Efanr at Tice Info. MPN: A100365-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Band length: 36.8 inches Band width: 1.5 inches Weight: 2.43 oz Materials: nylon (band) and plastic(windlass and buckle)
Band length: 36.8 inches
Band width: 1.5 inches
Weight: 2.43 oz
Materials: nylon (band) and plastic(windlass and buckle)
Reminder: Note the application time and do not bundle the tourniquet on your wounded limb for too much time to ensure blood circulation of injured limbs.
1. Apply the medical tourniquet to the bleeding site and place the wounded limb through the band loop.
2. Pull the band tightly and fasten it back on itself. Adhere the band around the limb and twist the rod till bleeding stops.
3. Place the rod inside the clip and lock it.
4. Check wound condition and apply additional tightening to the tourniquet if massive bleeding continues.
5. Adhere band over the rod inside the clip around the limb.
6. Secure the rod and band with the strap and record applied time on white strap.
Features & Highlights
- Life Saving: Ideal tool for hemorrhage control, effectively and quickly stop arterial bleeding in shortest application time to save your life.
- Adjustable: Super-long Velcro band. 36.8 inches full length is suitable for most people's arms and robust thighs.
- One Hand Control: Special design helps you apply the tourniquet with one hand. Save yourself in emergency situations.
- Compact Size: Reasonable size is easy to carry in outdoor missions. You can store it in your pocket, backpack or exclusive tourniquet holster.
- High quality: Made of sturdy durable nylon material. The Strap can be washable and reusable after dirtied by blood or mud.
|Package Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.56 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|